Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 1 of Wedding Weekend Recap!

I guess I can sum up our feelings about our wedding with something Wes said to me today…”Let’s get married again this weekend!”

We had SUCH a good weekend. I promised a written record of the things we did for all of those who weren’t here…so we’ll begin with…

Day 1 of wedding weekend: Thursday, October 13th

We began the weekend trying to relax a bit…

Me and Ann went to Spa Om Magie (http://www.ommagie.com/) for AMAZING massages to relax us. They completely understand relaxation at this spa, and I highly recommend going to them. I felt like a different bride when I walked out of their doors…the décor, smells, and sounds are enough to relax you – and when you throw in one of the best massages I’ve ever had, it’s worth every penny.

We then took our relaxed selves to Ruby Nails in Marietta (on Delk Road) for manicures, pedicures, etc. This is a brand new salon, and one of the nicer ones I’ve been to. Their brand new massage chairs are amazing!

Some of our out-of-town guests arrived that evening, so we had a casual pizza dinner at Mellow Mushroom, ran a couple of errands, and then went home to prepare for the following day’s festivities….

Details of Day 2 (Friday) coming soon!

1 comment: