Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 2 of Wedding Weekend: Recap!

Our day two began bright and early - Wes and his boys headed out for his Bachelor Day!

They began the day with a round of golf at Bridgemill - complete with beer too early in the morning, and a cooler of sangria that Wes specifically requested, so Ann & I made it.  After golf, they had lunch at Bogey's - and then headed to paintball, where they proceeded to play "capture the flag" - which was not a flag at all, but a blow up doll that Wes says looks like me (that they also "accidentally" hit in the face with some paintballs)!  Boys!  They played AFRICA vs. AMERICA teams, and I think everyone won a game or two.


Meanwhile, Ann and I got some excellent airbrush tans at Aloha Sun Tanning in Marietta - highly recommended if you need color and don't want the skin cancer worries!  A lady airbrushes you (not a machine) so it's much more reliable....

And THEN - it was time for.......COCKTAIL COVE.
Oh, boy.
We had the best group of friends ever there with us - and we love them.
They proceeded to put drinks in hands - even now, I don't know who bought what.
I do know that Wes isn't allowed to have his wallet when he's having drinks again!  He gets generous!

But we had an AWESOME time - singing, dancing, laughing at some of the people there...the DJ played songs we requested - Keyia did a performance of "Single Ladies" that the whole place watched and loved - the boys did an incredible Backstreet Boys performance ("I Want It That Way") - and we got to dance to New Kids and tons of other fun stuff.  We stayed out late - isn't that what you're supposed to do before your wedding - party it up?  Well, we certainly did, and loved (almost) every minute of it.

Day 2 ended late into the night - but it was worth it - and maybe we'll do it again some time. 




 

 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that was a fun night!!! Congrats again on your wedding, it was really nice of you to invite me, I had a really great time. You made a beautiful bride and girl you was working that dress!

    Keyia

    ReplyDelete